Cocobolo Cuff Bracelet with Rutilated Quartz and Paisleys
This one of a kind, cuff style bracelet of Cocobolo uses wood from Mexico which exhibits the desired, rare brownish-orange hue. The Cocobolo is of instrument grade and considered a “tonal wood”. A double bezel contains a natural, Rutilated Quartz with distinct, golden needle patterns. Surrounding the Rutilated Quartz are four dangling paisleys. The back of the cuff has a hinged opening creating an excellent fit on the wrist. As in the finest jewelry crafting traditions, no glue has been used.
- 18 karat yellow gold
- 18 karat white gold hardened spring plate
- Cocobolo from Mexico of instrument grade quality
- Dimensions of cabochon, cut-corner Rutilated Quartz : Length 22.0mm x Width 21.5mm x Depth 10.0mm
- Dimensions of the four paisleys: Length 11.0mm x Width 8.0mm x Depth 2.1mm
- Dimensions of Cocobolo cuff bracelet: Width 43.0mm x Depth 9.0mm