Knot of True Love Ear Clips
The Knot of True Love also known as the Knot of Savoy is the most romantic shape ever designed. In 1350 Amedeo VI, Count of Savoy created a chivalric order called The Order of the Lace of Love. In 1434 Duke Amedeo VIII of Savoy then made it into The Order of the Annunciation and kept the symbol of the Knot that became the insignia of the Royal House of Savoy with the moto, “stringe ma non costringe” which translates to “it binds, but does not constrain”, just like true love and true friendship.
The Knot of True Love framed ear clips are in 18 karat yellow gold and Gabon Ebony. The earrings have a screw in post that is detachable along with the signature Prince Dimitri double “D” spring, clip backs.
- 18 karat yellow gold
- Gabon Ebony
- The Knots of True Love on the front of the earrings in 18 karat yellow gold are a mirror image created in three-dimensional shape.
- The Knots of True Love on the back of the earrings in 18 karat yellow gold are a mirror image created in flat relief.
- Dimension of frame only: Length 29.0mm x Width 29.0mm x Depth 4.3mm
- Signature Prince Dimitri double “D” clip backs with white gold spring plate
- Post threaded to be removable and allow the earrings to be worn as clip back only