Knot of True Love Pendant (No chain)
The Knot of True Love also known as the Knot of Savoy is the most romantic shape ever designed. In 1350 Amedeo VI, Count of Savoy created a chivalric order called The Order of the Lace of Love. In 1434 Duke Amedeo VIII of Savoy then made it into The Order of the Annunciation and kept the symbol of the Knot that became the insignia of the Royal House of Savoy with the moto, “stringe ma non costringe” which translates to “it binds, but does not constrain”, just like true love and true friendship.
- 18 karat yellow gold
- Gabon Ebony
- The Knot of True Love on the front of the pendant is created as a three-dimensional symbol in 18 karat yellow gold.
- The Knot of True Love on the back of the pendant is created as a flat relief form in 18 karat yellow gold.
- Dimension of frame (only): length 29.0mm x width 29.0mm x depth 4.3mm
- The bale is free moving at the top of the pendant and made of 18 karat yellow gold round wire in an oval shape.
- Pendant does not include the chain shown in the photograph above.