Paisley, one of the most glamorous shapes ever invented, going back to ancient times and conjuring up images of elusive oriental princesses and elegant ladies of the 19th century.
A pair of paisley drop style earrings with carved leaf shaped rubies in the center of each paisley and a diamond in the tail of each paisley.
- 20 karat yellow gold paisleys
- Two (2) open style paisleys with dimensions: length 18.0mm x width 14.0mm x depth 3.5mm
- Four (4) open style paisleys with dimensions: length 14.5mm x width 10.0mm x depth 3.2mm
- The paisleys in each earring has a mirror image in the opposite earring
- Six (6) rubies in a leaf shape carved with veins, weighing a total of = 6.41 carats; each set in a paisley with prongs
- Six (6) round, brilliant cut diamonds, weighing a total of = 0.18 carats; each burnish set into a paisley tail
- Posts with locking backs all in 18 karat yellow gold
- Link chain of 1.9mm diameter is in 18 karat yellow gold