Paisley Earrings with Carved Rubies
Paisley, one of the most glamorous shapes ever invented, going back to ancient times and conjuring up images of elusive oriental princesses and elegant ladies of the 19th century.
A pair of paisley drop style earrings with carved leaf shaped rubies in the center of each paisley and a diamond in the tail of each paisley.
- 20 karat yellow gold paisleys
- Two (2) open style paisleys with dimensions: length 18.0mm x width 14.0mm x depth 3.5mm
- Four (4) open style paisleys with dimensions: length 14.5mm x width 10.0mm x depth 3.2mm
- The paisleys in each earring has a mirror image in the opposite earring
- Six (6) rubies in a leaf shape carved with veins, weighing a total of = 6.41 carats; each set in a paisley with prongs
- Six (6) round, brilliant cut diamonds, weighing a total of = 0.18 carats; each burnish set into a paisley tail
- Posts with locking backs all in 18 karat yellow gold
- Link chain of 1.9mm diameter is in 18 karat yellow gold