Paisley Earrings with Moonstones and Sapphire Beads
Paisley, one of the most glamorous shapes ever invented, going back to ancient times and conjuring up images of elusive oriental princesses and elegant ladies of the 19th century.
A pair of Paisley drop style earrings with the top portion being a trio of paisleys arranged in a fan shape supporting a drop of two (2) sapphire beads, a moonstone and a paisley. The earrings feature a paisley friction back and the Prince Dimitri signature paisley clip back.
- 18 karat yellow gold
- Two (2) Paisleys open style with dimensions: Length 14.5mm x Width 10.0mm x Depth 3.2mm
- Six (6) Paisleys open style with dimensions: Length 11mm x Width 8.0mm x Depth 2.1mm
- All Paisleys have been created in a mirror image for each earring
- Two (2) Round, 9.0mm, moonstones; bezel set
- Four (4) very fine Sapphire beads
- Paisley friction pad with the signature Prince Dimitri Paisley clip back (upon request posts can be added)