Paisley, one of the most glamorous shapes ever invented, going back to ancient times and conjuring up images of elusive oriental princesses and elegant ladies of the 19th century.
The paisley framed four leaf clover earrings are in 18 karat yellow gold and Gabon Ebony. The earrings have a detachable post and the signature Prince Dimitri Logo clip back.
- 18 karat yellow gold
- Gabon Ebony
- Dimension of outer frame only: length 29.0mm x width 29.0mm x depth 5.3mm
- The forward facing Paisley is three-dimensional and in the back is a flat sheet form of the open Paisley shape
- Paisleys on both the front and back of the earrings are created as a mirror image, to make a pair of ear clips
- 18 karat white gold, hardened spring plate for the spring action 18 karat yellow gold clip backs
- Post threaded to be removable and allows the earrings to be worn as clip back only